Saturday

Whoa

Still trying to make my lifestyle changes and put ALL of the pieces of the puzzle together. Nutrition, fitness, recording daily yadayada. I have been able to do the fitness and nutrition part and I have lost 7 lbs since I last checked in (almost a month now on this blog) but the daily posting not so much. Hopefully I can figure this out time wise. I still need to take before photos and measurements and post them. I took some before photos b4 but I really really really did not like them. I need to change the sports bra I took them in because the one I used was not for human consumption. =D. I also have another blog that I keep up and post daily on SP so this might be the problem with keeping up another blog. But I do want to do so. Just need to figure out which one I will focus on more than others because I will succeed at this. Later...seriously since I have NO zero readers I really don't know who I am saying tata for now to?? haha. cyberspace such a weird place to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the support! I remember you! Good for you starting P90X. It's tough, but I'm glad I'm doing it. I switched to the Lean program for the last 2 phases. I have more fat to lose than anything else! I did Core synergistics this morning. Wait til you get to that one! Woohoo! Make sure you take pics, do your measurements, log all your lifts in the book. You will be so glad you did.

Tearose said...

Hey There! I thought I'd come check out your blog! Thanks for stopping in, good job on the 7 lbs lost! I hope you keep posting! Have a great day :D